AIRPACK – OG (I)
AIRPACK-OG(I) is a most super-efficient gas/oil fired hot air generator.
- High Thermal Efficiency of 93% on NCV for indirect fired which gives large savings in fuel cost.
- AIRPACK-OG(I) gives large savings in fuel cost as compared to hot air generation using Steam/Thermic Fluid based Radiators. This is due to elimination of heat transmission and steam condensation losses.
- Refractory-less construction gives a long life of AIRPACK-OG(I) with minimum maintenance.
- Hot Air of Pharmaceutical grade / Food grade is available. This is done by using all Stainless Steel Construction.
on NCV of Fuel
|Net Calorific Value||Density||Fuel Consumption (per Mkcal)|
|Furnace Oil||93%||9710 kcal/kg||0.950 kg/l||116.57 l|
|LDO||93%||10210 kcal/kg||0.826 kg/l||120.95 l|
|HSD||93%||10210 kcal/kg||0.826 kg/l||125.85 l|
|LSHS||93%||9710 kcal/kg||0.950 kg/l||116.57 l|
|Waste Oil||93%||8000 kcal/kg||0.900 kg/l||149.34 l|
|Natural Gas||93%||8500 kcal/Sm3||0.740 kg/Sm3||126.50 Sm3|
|Byproduct Hydrogen Gas||93%||18798 kcal/Sm3||1.115 kg/Sm3||57.20 Sm3|
|LPG||93%||11500 kcal/Sm3||0.512 kg/Sm3||93.50 Sm3|
- Capacities - 0.1 to 10 Million kcal / hr
- Indirect Fired AIRPACK-OG(I) Temperatures up to 400° C Thermal Efficiency: 93% on NCV of fuel
AIRPACK-OG(I), oil and gas fired hot air generators are used in various industries where process heating with air is required. Non-mixing or indirect type hot air generators are used where Pharmaceutical grade / Food grade air is required.