AQUAWARM SF is a super-efficient hot water generator having 84-87% thermal efficiency based on net calorific value (NCV or LHV) of solid fuel.
- High thermal efficiency of 84-87% based on net calorific value (NCV or LHV) of fuel.
- Fully automatic mechanized fuel feeding system & combustion air control to ensure high thermal efficiency.
- Controlled suspended particulate matter (SPM) levels in flue gas.
|Fuel||Net Calorific Value **(kcal/kg)||Fuel Consumption (kg/Mkcal)|
- Capacities: 0.1 to 10 Million kcal/hr
- Temperature: Up to 180° C
AQUAWARM SF, solid fuel fired hot water generators can be widely used in process heating applications in various industries such as automobile, textile, etc.