WHRS for Ceramic Plants
TESPL offers Waste Heat Recovery Systems (WHRS) for Ceramic Plants for waste heat reutilization. The waste heat source in the ceramic industry is gas turbine or engine exhaust. The WHRS for Ceramic Plants is unique and offers a challenge to the designer. TESPL has successfully designed, engineered and installed WHRS for Ceramic Plants.
Sintering furnaces of following types are the major source of waste heat
- Shuttle Kiln
- Tunnel Furnace
- Generation of electricity through Organic Rankine Cycle power plant
- Reduction in fuel consumption by combustion air preheating
- Chilling up to +6 °C
- Refrigeration up to -60 °C
- Waste water Recycling
- Combination of above
- Collection of the waste heat at common point
- Cyclic batch type operation of the furnace
- Air ingresses in the system
- Relatively low temperature of exhaust gases
TESPL has developed specially designed WHRS for Ceramic Industry taking into consideration peculiar aspects like
The salient features of the WHRS for ceramic plants built by TESPL are as under:-
- Online cleaning arrangement to avoid downtime of WHRS.
- State-of-the-art instrumentation and controls for safe and easy operation.
- Fully automatic bypass system to ensure safety of source equipment.
- Optimized waste heat recovery solutions.
- Reduces CO2 Emission and earns Carbon Credits.
- Supports sustainable development initiatives.
- Lowest payback periods & highest life cycle earnings.
- Waste heat from multiple furnaces can be combined for common WHRPP.