TESPL offers following services to evolve a project configuration suitable for specific industry.
A. Feasibility study for WHRS or WHRPP :
The evaluation and implementation of WHRS or WHRPP in the existing or Green Field Plant requires elaborate feasibility study involving following activities,
- Understanding the process flow diagram and available sources of waste heat for conversion into power.
- Integration of Waste Heat Recovery System with process plant.
- Location and layout of major components of the Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plant.
- Estimation of detailed project cost, especially for the following activities :
- Estimation of equipment supply.
- Civil and structural work.
- Modifications required for integration of WHRS.
- Interconnecting piping and ducting between various equipments.
- Power generation and power evacuation package.
- Auxiliaries and miscellaneous activities.
- Statutory compliances & approvals
B. Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) :
A detailed project and feasibility report including above activities is essential for successful implementation of the project within budgeted time frame and costs. Final report from this exercise typically contains following major information,
- Tabulated reports giving gross & net power output for given conditions.
- Techno economical comparison table.
- Proposed plant layout superimposed on the existing plant layout.
- The brief specifications of all major equipments / packages in the total project.
- Cost estimates for all equipments / packages comprising the total project.
- Time schedule and bar chart for the project
- Financial payback calculations
- Estimated Carbon credits that can be obtained
C. Design & Supply of Equipments
Based on the recommendation arrived by TESPL after thorough study of potential for waste heat recovery based power generation TESPL designs the equipments necessary to deliver the solution and achieve the committed power generation. The manufacturing facilities of TESPl are ISO 9001:2008 certified by TUV NORD and are approved Boiler & Pressure Parts manufacturing units as per Indian Boiler Regulation 1950. These facilities also hold S, U, U2, R, HP0, DIN EN ISO 3834 certifications.
D. PROEJECT EXECUTION ON EPC BASIS
TESPL has successfully installed many Waste Heat Recovery Systems and Waste Heat Recovery Power Plants for large variety of industries during last 15 years through EPC contracts, either by itself or in partnership with other EPC contractors. TESPL, due to its long-standing experience of successfully implementing pioneering and innovative Waste Heat Recovery Plants, coupled with robust engineering and project management skills, is the most dependable EPC Partner.
TESPL also offers the concept of Managed EPC Contracts for timely, efficient and cost-effective implementation of Waste Heat Recovery Plants on concept to commissioning basis. In case a Managed EPC Project, TESPL takes care of all critical activities like design, engineering, supply of key component, quality assurance, project management and final commissioning of the plant. Other activities like procurement and site work are handled by the end user with engineering support from TESPL.